Frank Lloyd Wright
We are ready and able to deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures.
Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Please inform us
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt
4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls and Extension)
5. Purchasing: 32%+2%/Leasing fee 4%+2%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1. Seller and Buyer execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within three (3) banking days after both parties sign the Agreement, lessor will issue a Refund Recourse Undertaking duly endorsed by the issuing Bank to the Lessee guarantying to refund to the lessee all cost incurred by Lessee as the transmission/administrative charges for the transmission of Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or SBLC via Swift MT760 or both after due execution of the contract and in case of failure on the Lessor’s side the Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking guarantees that the Lessor refunds completely the transmission/administrative fees in addition to the penalty for failure of performance being 1% of the total face value of SBLC.
3. Within three (3) working days after the Lessee receives countersigned DOA (Deed Of Agreement) The Lessee will make payment by direct wire transfer into the Lessor’s provided bank co-ordinates or via cryptocurrency bitcoin wallet of the provider for the receiving of the bank transmission/administrative charges for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or SBLC via Swift MT760 or both as the case maybe in the amount of Euro/USD XX 000.00 .
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission/administrative fees charges for the SBLC via Swift MT760 or Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or both in Seller’s bank account, the Seller will deliver the Pre-Advice or SBLC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT799 or MT760 to the Buyer’s bank including the hard copy of the SBLC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Buyer sends out Buying fees by Swift MT103 to the Seller deducting the initially paid bank transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their commission fees 32%+2 % of total Face Value by wire transfer within thirty (30) days upon delivery, confirmation and verification of SBLC by MT760 in the Buyer’s nominated account and SBLC hard copy in the Lessee’s nominated bank.
6. Should the Buyer not deduct the bank transmission/administrative charges from buying fees paid, the Buyer shall refund bank charges to Buyer by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the Buying fees.
Should the Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 30 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC MT760 in lessee’s bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee’s bankers to return the BG/SBLC MT760 to the issuing Bank.
Frank Lloyd Wright